How FPGA receive real signal

Collapse
X

• Lọc
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• How FPGA receive real signal

(Why not in English ? We can practice our writing English)

(hic, that ra la may tinh noi minh lam viec ko co bo go tieng Viet va minh ko co quyen admin de cai dat, minh dang can giup do gap, ma forum lai ko cho viet tieng Viet ko dau nen minh nay ra y tuong nay. My English is not good but ..., please dont laugh at my English, I'll try by best)

Hello everybody,
    I'm a beginner with FPGA.

I'm using FPGA cyclone IV-E to make a numerical feedback controller. To do this, my FPGA must receive a real signal from a current sensor and compare it with a reference signal.

Here are the question I can not find in the internet
    - Is there an ADC inside the FPGA to numerize my real signal ? What is its name ?
    - FPGA will use what type of variable (real, std_logic_vetor, ...) to represent the real signal ?
    - FPGA will use ony one pin to receive the signal or one pin can only receive one bit and we must use several pins ?

I'm very grateful to you who gives me a hint.

Nguyên văn bởi klong19 Xem bài viết
    (Why not in English ? We can practice our writing English)

(hic, that ra la may tinh noi minh lam viec ko co bo go tieng Viet va minh ko co quyen admin de cai dat, minh dang can giup do gap, ma forum lai ko cho viet tieng Viet ko dau nen minh nay ra y tuong nay. My English is not good but ..., please dont laugh at my English, I'll try by best)

Hello everybody,
    I'm a beginner with FPGA.

I'm using FPGA cyclone IV-E to make a numerical feedback controller. To do this, my FPGA must receive a real signal from a current sensor and compare it with a reference signal.

Here are the question I can not find in the internet
    - Is there an ADC inside the FPGA to numerize my real signal ? What is its name ?
    - FPGA will use what type of variable (real, std_logic_vetor, ...) to represent the real signal ?
    - FPGA will use ony one pin to receive the signal or one pin can only receive one bit and we must use several pins ?

I'm very grateful to you who gives me a hint.
    - Some FPGA contains an ADC, check out the datasheet of CycloneIV, see if there's ADC
    - There's no concept of type of variable in FPGA, only signals with 1 and 0, numbers are represented by integer format, fixed-point format, or floating-point format
    - You have to have an external ADC which converts analog signal to digital signals (bunch of bits) ...

Comment

Về tác giả

Collapse

klong19 Tìm hiểu thêm về klong19

Bài viết mới nhất

Collapse

Đang tải...
    X